This is Seniors Resource Guide’s™ Senior Professional Networking Website.
What we are most excited about is our expanded list of B2B resource topics that are now in a searchable database organized by categories and topics. The B2B categories include Advertising, Associations, Business Support, Networking, Products, Professional Services, Referral Development, Senior Housing Services and Other. To start we have National and Colorado databases.
- National Business-2-Business (B2B) Resources
- Colorado Business-2-Business (B2B) Resources
- Learn more about advertising with Seniors Resource Guide
We also include senior-oriented event listings on SeniorBusinessConnection.com and SeniorsResourceGuide.com websites.
May 2013 eNews Review
From “How about a technology that lets a professor know if students are reading their text books,” to a “flu tax” to a new website and group about aging from The Department of Health and Human Services (Who is ACL - The Administration for Community Living?) and learn more about HC Pro – Long-Term Care Solutions, Perkins + Will, The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Crepidoma Consulting, LLC and check out the video series from Dennis Stretar on the Affordable Care Act
How Senior Business Connection Came About
“The Senior Business Connection Business-2-Business Network was created by Seniors Resource Guide™ to provide quick access to marketing and business resources for profit and non-profit businesses and government agencies that serve older adults.”
– Karin Hall, Owner, Seniors Resource Guide™
Who we are in 30 Seconds
- www.SeniorsResourceGuide.com – Find senior resources, news & events
- www.SeniorsEGuide.com – Educational Questions to Ask
- www.GoToSRG.com – Compatible with web-enabled Mobile
- www.MedicareBasicVideo.com – Four parts of Medicare (A, B, C & D) Simplified
- www.SeniorBusinessConnection.com – Networking and Media Resources
Explore our website and send us an email with your questions or call us!